Everyone knows that an attorney is essential in a serious business dispute or lawsuit, but engaging a Fort Worth Business Law Attorney before any lawsuit is filed is often a business decision. It’s easier for you to evaluate costs and benefits if you can anticipate reasonable, predictable rates.
At the Hurr Law Office, we understand that businesses value reasonable and predictable charges for legal services. This law firm will work with you to add value to your business by helping you design policies and procedures that protect your business’s assets and rights, as well as to offer cost-control solutions for disputes and litigation.
The Fort Worth Business Law Attorneys at the Hurr Law Office believes that what you seek are tailored legal services provided at reasonable, predictable rates, by practical, local lawyers who take the time to know and understand your business. You want business law attorneys who are focused on your specific business needs, one of which is quality legal services at a price that makes it easier for you to seek the legal advice that can benefit your business.
That’s why the Hurr Law Office’s business mission is to provide Value Based Services—VBS—at arrangements that are designed to meet your business needs.
The Hurr Law Office outlines a variety of plans designed to help your business obtain critical legal advice at predictable, reasonable rates on our “fees and engagement” page. Maybe a hyperlink to the fees page on “fees and engagement”
Types of Services Rendered
The Hurr Law offices offer a wide range of Business Services. Below are just some of the services provided by the Hurr Law firm but is not at all an exhaustive list:
- Advise employers on procedures for hiring and firing employees.
- Provide advice in handling discrimination or sexual harassment policies.
- Provide advice regarding employee benefits, health insurance, Family and Medical Leave.
- Help maintain policies and procedures for its employees and officers.
- Draft and review agreements with vendors, suppliers, vendees, brokers, agents, principles, business customers, commercial landlords or tenants, consumers, or other business or consumer agreements.
- Specialized licenses, joint ventures, and non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
- Assist with organization, reorganization, subsidiaries, sales and purchases of business assets, and any associated documents that are useful or required by state or federal law.
Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Trademark and copyright registrations.
- Audits to keep you up-to-date on trademark and copyright registrations.
- Investigation of potential infringement on your trademarks and copyrights.
- Protect your businesses trade secrets.
Keeping you Current
It’s critical to be current—but the law changes, and so do your legal requirements. The Hurr Law Office offers you the opportunity to periodically engage our expertise to audit and update your agreements and policies.
Sometimes your business needs to “carry a big stick,” and it can make sense for you to consider litigation services to enforce your rights. The Hurr Law Office offers cool-headed, assertive legal expertise in such cases. The services we offer include:
- Our office will evaluate and attempt a settlement of a pre-litigation dispute or administrative proceeding for discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, or denial of benefits.
- Represent you in potential for litigation to collect business debts or resolve disputes.
- Evaluate and attempt a settlement of a pre-litigation dispute for breach of contract, fraud, deceptive trade practices, or any other complaint.
Contact Our Team
To discuss these and other Value Based Services offered by the Hurr Law Office, please contact the experienced Fort Worth Business Law Attorney Brook Miscoski at (817) 210-0150 or email us at VBS@hurrlawoffice.com.